25 October 2012

CDG


Paris, je suis arrivé ! Now, excuse my high school french and listen to me blabber
on about my love for leather and my favorite European city of all times.

What's the first thing you do after claiming luggage in rush hour Parisian traffic?
Whipping your handy-dandy Nikon D5000 out and getting your picture taken
at the airport gate, causing a rather summative group of asian tourists to gather
around you (with all their cameras), in the confusion that there's is some 
phenomenon, while in reality it's only you and your sexy backdrop of luggage carts.
One more thing I can add on to my life experiences.

As for clothing, Im still enjoying the last few days of gorgeous fall weather wearing
flats and a lightweight trench I got a few weeks ago and have since grown attached 
to it as if it were my only one. And the bag? If you're someone like me who tends
to carry half their life with them no matter where they go, this is the model I would
advise you to splurge on. It can keep anything up to a 100 kilos. 
I know this because I'm unfortunately infamous for the number of bags I've torn
and had taken for repair at the Andrassy street boutique and was specially notified by the 
sales guy that this is the bag for me. He wasn't lying. 








ZARA TRENCH COAT
H&M LEATHER PEPLUM TOP
ZARA LEATHER LEGGINGS
TORY BURCH FLATS
LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL GM
FERRAGAMO, RASHA MOUAKEH BRACELETS


No comments:

Post a Comment