27 October 2012

FALL


Apparently the weather Gods decided to pms on us, causing a mere 18 degree
 temperature drop overnight. Adios hooker mini skirts. 
Don't get me wrong, I know global warming is bad and all, but I really don't
mind wearing almost de nada April through October. Oh well, maybe I should
change continents. Either way, I spent most of the day agonizing over the French.
They're skinny, they're beautiful, they eat a lot, drink a lot, smoke a lot, dress well 
and tend to have big boobs (females that is), I don't know how they do it but 
someone should really let me in on this little secret. Any takers?

Spent the day browsing through boutiques, but my night was definitely more 
memorable. This city has provided me with a lot of great memories, but I 
didn't think that drunk bicycling (2 people, 1 rentable bike...) circa 1am from a 
mexican bar in the Marais area, along the Seine down to Saint Michel and the
 Odeon was possible. I would love to provide you with some visual context
of this but I think it's for the best if this stays in the realm of your imagination! 

The attention whore of the outfit has to be the Valentino purse screaming at you
though. I found her yesterday in the boutique on rue Saint Honore and it was
love at first sight. Never took myself for a Valentino gal, but when you 
see a good thing.... never let it go. 







VERSION ORIGINALE COAT
STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS
VALENTINO BAG
RAY BAN SUNNIES
ZARA LEGGINGS
ZARA SCARF




No comments:

Post a Comment