24 November 2012

BOOBS & LOUBS X BOSS


I had the opportunity to play real life Polyvore in Hugo Boss this afternoon. Needless to say, 
I packed up two changing rooms full of clothes in a time period less than 10 minutes. 
After all, they say practice makes perfect, right? 

Their collections range from sporty to business chic, making it easy for anyone to find what
they're looking for. As for me, I totally fell in love with their coats. I've been on a coat-hunt
for quiet some time now, sans success. But here, I could have easily taken a few home! 
The one above has to be my all time personal favorite though. It's lightweight yet warm, 
and the fur detailing makes it irresistible. Pair it with biker boots and jeans during the day
or wear it with a dress and heels at night, it suits both perfectly! 




COAT, PANTS, BOOTS ALL HUGO BOSS


As for those of you living in Hungary, Here's a GIVEAWAY


No comments:

Post a Comment