11 November 2012

VELVET DETAILS


Taking your baby cousins to the zoo? Good idea.
Taking your baby cousins to the zoo in freezing weather? Not such a good idea.
Taking your baby cousins to the zoo and arriving exactly at closing time? Definitely not a good idea.

These three rhetoric questions pretty much sum up my saturday fun. After our failed
attempt at watching orangutang butts and chimpanzees picking their noses, we ended
up in the city park across from the zoo. Things only got a little more horrific
when I decided to be the nice cousin and agreed to buy helium balloons from the street vendors,
why on EARTH do 3 balloons cost $40? Take that as a rip-off. 

And only now do I realize that I totally had the penguin costume going on...
it must have been my subconscious driving me to wear a velvet tux to the zoo
with a white shirt emulating those penguins. Maybe today I'll have a camel fix.
We'll see...

Enjoy your Sunday guys! 



ZARA VELVET BLAZER
ZARA TANK
H&M PANTS
STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS
VALENTINO PURSE


No comments:

Post a Comment