15 November 2012

ROLEX SKY-DWELLER PRESENTATION


Last night, I had the chance to attend the unveiling of the new Rolex Sky-Dweller
at the Four Season Hotel. Needless to say, in true Elias style, I was informed about 
the event a few hours before it actually started, and still had to haul my ass
through school, then the entire city to get to my math tutor, then back home, 
then get ready in mere 15 minutes ( yes, this includes hair...) and then back downtown.
Who said 'impossible is nothing'?

Besides falling in love with this 'piece of art', I also discovered that a standing 
reception is not the best place to break in your new Tribtoo pumps, neither is
the walk from the Four Seasons down to Trafiq.
Hallelujah for cobblestones and Hello Kitty band-aids!

You can check out the beauties from last night at
or take a look at the Rolex Boutique on Vorosmarty Square.
Both are strongly advised









ZARA BLOUSE
H&M PANTS
YSL TRIBTOO PUMPS
STELLA MCCARTNEY FALABELLA 
HERMES, RASHA MOUAKHED, OMSA BRACELETS


And here are some event pictures (more to come later)

Sky-Dweller Presentation


Dad gawking at the new arm candy

And then me. Needles to say it looks better on a man size-wise, maybe it's just the hairy arms, but
this thing weighs the equivalent of my arm. It would be an expensive workout, but hey! It'd get 
those muscles going. I'm in love with this beauty!!!

And here are some other's that were on display. Number 14 is more than welcome under my 
christmas tree in an emerald green box and gold wrapping! Hint Hint....





PS: Lets get those LIKES rolling on Facebook people!!! http://www.facebook.com/boobsandloubsblog

No comments:

Post a Comment