16 November 2012

WHERE'D HER HEELS GO?

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M PLEXI WEDGES

The black office lady version finally succeeded at owning a spot in my shoe closet
after an unjust fight with her dorothy-follows-the-yellow-brick-road competition. 
GAWK GAWK GAWK. This shoe looks amazing once on. 
My father merely had a heart attack when he saw me pouncing around the house
last night breaking them in, for he (men should be required to wear glasses after a certain age)
thought I broke the heels off of an old shoe, and simply couldn't understand how I was
keeping my balance. 
I guess this whole collection caused deep-seated Love/Hate biases, but I can assure
you that not only one old lady will be staring at your feet on the metro.

And now tip-top ladies, these heels were made for walking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment