01 November 2012

OFF TO THE LUNCH


After not such a long nights sleep, way too much dancing and soaking
my feet in cold water circa 4am (Loubs truly are the most sophisticated
form of torture), it was rise and shine - off to lunch. 

And no, this is not an optical illusion. I'm indeed not wearing tights.
(And probably won't be until the thermometer hits around 0)
Besides my love for catch-a-cold/weather-inapropriate dressing,
note the fabulous usage of the Falabella. This probably why
it's one of my favorite purses, it's a two in one purchase.
Actually three, also looks good if you hang it on your shoulder 
from the longer strap. And as a finishing note, I do credit
myself for wearing an outfit consisting of leather, silk, fringe,
rubber and my semi-failed attempt at curing last nights hair without
passing for someone who has a multiple-personality disorder.
Happy Halloween Folks! 








ZARA LEATHER JACKET
ZARA SILK BLOUSE
ZARA SKIRT
BURBERRY BOOTS
STELLA MCCARTNEY FALABELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment