17 November 2012

BURGUNDY


It finally happened. The day I was procastrating over for about a month now, 
delaying it, warding the evil thought out of my mind, it finally happened: 
I got a haircut.

I know I sound absolutely ridiculous, especially since most people wouldn't even
notice the few inches, but the plain sight of scissors near my hair freak me out.

Besides the haircut, today seemed to be 'bring your child to work' day for
my mother, who then subsequently ignored me. In search of something to
do, I roamed around the Kempinski and found the coziest spot downtown. 
I'm always in a rush, and never really went up to the first floor to just look around,
but I'm so happy I did today. Right up in the left corner, once you walk through
the entire corridor, is a sitting area overlooking Fashion Street (which is 
absolutely stunning with all the festive holiday lighting) with glass walls. 
Cream Sofas, dim lighting, glass tables, gorgeous view, what else could I possibly
ask for while writing my french essays? Besides not having to write them, that is...

As for the outfit, I'm simply in love with this dress. The color, the form, the fit, the little black
 collar for details. Stella sure as hell knows what's right. It can easily
be worn with heels at night, flats or even boots throughout the day (unless 
your Superwoman and have feet made of stainless steel) and minimal accessories.
The color seems so festive, that's probably why it's part of my early arrived
and received Christmas gift. It put me in the mood for some mulled wine straight
away! What about you guys? Enjoy your weekends!













STELLA MCCARTNEY DRESS
STELLA MCCARTNEY FALABELLA PURSE
CHANEL FLATS
CHOPARD, RASHA MOUAKHED, OMSA BRACELETS
HUBLOT WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment